Trusting Jesus brings peace today, and hope in your eternal destination! Are you uneasy or uncertain about where life is taking you? Find new direction and meaning in your life through a relationship with Jesus Christ!
If you desire to talk to someone about how to have new life in Jesus Christ, or about anything else that is throwing you off course in life, e-mail Mark Hurst or contact our church office at 662-323-9333. We would love to talk with you today!
- The love of God -- He loves YOU! Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love. 1 John 4:8
- The sinfulness of man -- Not one of us deserves Heaven on our own merit. For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. Romans 3:23
- The justice of God -- We cannot pay the debt we owe for breaking God's laws. The Lord God merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness, keeping steadfast love for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, but who will by no means clear the guilty. Exodus 34:6-7
- The sufficiency of Christ -- Jesus paid the debt for your sins. Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, that He was buried, that He was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures. 1 Corinthians 15:3-4
- The necessity of faith -- Faith is the key that opens the door of heaven to YOU! If you confess with your mouth that Jesus Christ is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. Romans 10:9-10