MEN OF FAITH BREAKFAST
The first Sunday of each month at 8:00 a.m. the Men of Faith Baptist gather for a fellowship breakfast. Following breakfast they have a guest speaker or video series geared toward their growth in the Lord.
SUNDAY SCHOOL AND SMALL GROUPS
Sunday School and Small Groups are available for everyone from college age to senior adults. Each of these small group settings provides the best place for our members to:
- Build healthy, fulfilling friendships
- Progressively become more like Christ
- Care for one another
- Discover God's unique call upon your life
- Contribute to Faith through their giftedness
- Reach out to non-believing friends and help them view our world through God's eyes
WOMEN OF FAITH
Women of Faith offers opportunities for fellowship, prayer, and Bible study among the ladies. Some activities currently are:
- Ladies' Precept Bible Study (Monday evening)
- Fellowship Lunch at an area restaurant (the first Tuesday of each month)
The Ladies' Precept Bible Study is an inductive Bible study which uses the Bible as the primary source of study. The ladies meet each Monday evening to discuss and share the insights they gained from their previous week's individual study.
The monthly Fellowship Lunch is an opportunity for the ladies to get out and enjoy a casual time of fellowship at various restaurants around town.